The event that was missing in the world of cycling!
The most visited island during the winter season with cyclists coming from all over the world, has its own event, a Granfondo with a challenging course that will stretch around the islands with breathtaking views of the coast and ocean.
The second edition of Gran Fondo Gran Canaria will take place on Sunday, January 14, 2018, starting at the famous lighthouse on the south cape of the island!
This first big appointment of the year, will feature cyclists from 5 continents and will take them along a spectacular route through the most beautiful landscapes of the whole island for a total of 195 km.
As the Official Tour Operator of the event, Bike Division offers customized packages with all the services you need to make your experience unforgettable: accomodations, front corrals, guided bike tours, and much more.
Are you ready to accept the challenge and join us?
January 12/19 2018
- 7 nights at 3 or 4 star hotel
- Official registration to Granfondo Gran Canaria (January 14, 2018) – first corral
- Cycling jersey customized for the event
- 6 bike tours led by Andrea Tonti
- Support vehicle during the rides
- Mechanical assistance available on site
- Race package delivered at your hotel
- Airport transfers
- Assistance from Bike Division staff
- Additional nights
- Bike rent: carbon bikes w/Shimano Ultegra 11sp.
- Sports Massage Therapist
The Race Highlights
The best way to see Gran Canaria Island is riding it all around. Starting from Maspalomas, you will lap the entire island. The course is 195km. For the first 60km the course is mostly flat, continuing with some rollings till you hit the 2 main timed climbs, Puerto Anden verde and Puetro de Mogan. The final part includes a long descent with few rollings that reaches the coastline passing Playa de Mogan, Amadores, Puerto Rico, Anfi, Arguineguin heading to the finish line in Maspalomas.