March 04 / March 11 - 2019 in Siena, Tuscany
The most of the classic Italian races. Ride the pro course and cheer for your favorite athlete and team.
Le Strade Bianche has it all! it’s the most unique race for the spectacular course and striking views. You will ride through winding roads on the hilly Tuscany, between olive trees and cypresses. A race that includes climbs, dirt and dust. A tough race where you’ll live the most challenging moments, where history turn into legend.
Be part of an epic, exceptional weekend of real Italian cycling. After the excitements of the Strade Bianche, enjoy 3 days of relaxing rides discovering the beautiful Valle d’Elsa, with its charming Medieval town of San Gimignano, famous for the famous for its fascinating medieval architecture and towers.
You will stay in the heart of Siena in a historical hotel in a XVI century former convent few steps from the famous Cathedral.
- 7 nights at 4 star centered located hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Dinners, one wine tasting, 2 light lunches
- Registration to the Gran Fondo Strade bianche Trek
- 6 guided rides with support vehicle and professional mechanic
- Professional mechanic assistance for the entire trip
- Bike Division’s Friends gift
- “Aperitivo” at Campo Square (Piazza del Campo) during the Pros race Bike Division’s Friends gift.
- Arrival in Siena
- afternoon, welcome meeting with Bike Division Staff and the group
- Dinner on your own
- Guided recon ride of the course led by Andrea Tonti
- Afternoon enjoy the UCI World tour 10th edition of “Le Strade Bianche”
- Pros will reach Siena around 3:00pm. Race starts in San Giminiano ending in Siena at Piazza del Campo
- Aperitivo at the finish with Bike Division. Don’t miss the arrival of the pros sipping a Spritz!
- Dinner on your own
- Get ready!
- Gran Fondo Strade Bianche starts in the morning, you will be assisted by Andrea Tonti and Bike Division staff. You will have Bike Division SAG car on the course.
- Ride like a pro, feel like a pro!
- Guided bike tour to beautiful old town of San Gimignano with light lunch with typical local products.
- Guided bike ride to Montalcino with wine tasting of famous Vino Brunello.
- Guided bike ride to small charming village of Casole d’Elsa with light lunch included.
- Overnight in Rome or Milan near Airport.