An Unforgettable Experience
We proudly offer an extraordinary environment for a lifetime of an experience, joining the Quick Step Floors Pro Cycling Team
for a monumental weekend, this spring, at Ronde van Vlaanderen, a race which dates back to 1913.
The Quick Step Floors Pro Cycling Team is deeply rooted in the region of Flanders,
Ronde van Vlaanderen is their home field and the race has become part of the team DNA. Since its inception in 2003, the team has won no less than six times here –
each time adding a memorable page to the event’s history book – an effort no other team has been able to outmatch since pre-WW2 days.
You will get closer than ever before to the team, you will meet the riders in person,
be present at the press conference and experience the race on first row when our VIP Shuttle brings you to the decisive spots on the parcours.
The best part: you too will have the possibility to race on the same course as the pros!
Are you dreaming about testing your legs on the iconic course of De Ronde and experiencing
from front row how the pros tackle the tough terrain of cobbled roads and punchy hills mixed with crosswinds,
ain and mud in the battle for glory at this great spring Monument?
Included in the package is an entry to the amateur race, which you will race just one day before the pros. A former high-profile pro rider
as special guide, start number for the amazing amateur race We Ride Flanders and an exclusive VIP race experience
of the pro race – yes, you will have it all!
Your Quick Step Floor VIP Experience at Tour Of Flanders 2018 Includes
- 4 nights stay in a 4-star hotel in Kortrijk
- Daily breakfast
- 4 dinners
- A special lunch at the Muur van Geraardsbergen
- Guided bike tour with former high profile pro rider
- Professional mechanic
- Bike set up
- Specialized bike available on demand
- Quick–Step Floors supporting vehicle during the rides
- Entry to Tour of Flanders Cyclo Sportive 2018 - We Ride Flanders
- Official Quick–Step Floors cycling kit (jersey, shorts, socks, etc)
- Energy bars and drinks
- Official meeting with Quick-Step Floors Team
- Press conference with Quick-Step Floors Team
- Meeting with the sport directors
- Dinner with Quick-Step Floors Team
- VIP Hospitality Pass for Oude Kwaremont during the pro race
- Quick-Step Floors Service Course visit
- Transfers between all destinations
- Basic medical insurance
Day 1 - Thursday - 29/03 - Arrival
- Arrival at airport, transfer to and check-in at hotel in Kortrijk
- Bikes set up by QST team mechanics
- Welcome goody bag before dinner
Day 2 - Friday - 30/03 - Training Ride
- Meet & greet with a special guest (former pro rider) – photos, autographs, etc.
- Guided bike tour with former pro rider from Kortrijk – Oudenaarde with visit at RVV Museum
- Lunch break at Muur van Geraardsbergen in a typical Belgian set up
- Transfer back to hotel
- Visit to Quick-Step Floors Team hotel for the official press conference and meet & greet with the team
- Dinner at team hotel
- Meeting with the Sports Directors Tom Steels and Wilfried Peeters
Day 3 - Saturday - 31/03 - We Ride Flanders
- Transfer to Oudenaarde.
- Start of Ronde van Vlaanderen Cyclo
- Visit to Quick-Step Floors Team Pop-Up Store
Day 4 - Sunday - 01/04 - Tour of Flanders
- Breakfast and transfer to Antwerp for the start of the Ronde van Vlaanderen Pro Race
- Access to the pre-start area of Quick-Step Floors Cycling Team
- Access to VIP hospitality area at Oude Kwaremont, including special lunch
- Dinner at Italian Restaurant in Oudenaarde and transfer back to hotel after
Day 5 - Monday - 02/04 - Departure
- Check out, transfer by bus to airport and end of servic