INSIDE THE WOLFPACK
Take your time and close your eyes just a minute: imagine to wake up in a beautiful Italian Alp’s Village. Wash your face. The morning is a little bit cold but it’s nice. Get dressed and have breakfast with the team. Talk with the guys about the workout of the day receiving the advices of the sport directors.
"Today I can be the fastest, today I can win". It’s time to go.
Come back to the room, wear The Wolfpack cycling kit and ride all the day with the team supporting vehicle trough the most beautiful and famous alpine pass. What a landscape! And what a climb!
“I’ve just won and I knew it!”
It’s early afternoon, come back to the hotel. There’s the stage of Tour de France to watch together with the team, maybe it can be the right day for Julian or Elia. "No, today is Niki’s day", the guys say.
Take a beer, have a massage. Enjoy these moments.
8pm. The team is waiting you at restaurant. Hurry up! It’s time to celebrate your victory! Wear the leader jersey, get a kiss from the podium girl. Uncork the champagne. Cheers! Feel the happiness. You are the Wolfpack Alpha. Now we have to talk about tomorrow, when we will ride with the team… But first of all, you’ll have to defend your leadership.
Now open your eyes. It was just a dream? No, it’s reality!
Be part of the Deceuninck-Quick Step team next July and experience a cycling camp like a pro, with the pros.
The Wolfpack VIP Experience 2019 Includes
- 6 nights stay in a 3* Alpen Village Hotel with Deceuninck - Quick-Step Team
- Full board
- Guided bike tour with high profile former rider
- Daily time trial climb and Wolfpack Alpha award ceremony
- Special prize for the winner of the final Wolfpack Alpha ranking
- Official The Wolfpach kit (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Deceuninck - Quick-Step supporting vehicle during ride
- Daily meeting with Deceuninck - Quick-Step Team
- Dinner with Deceuninck - Quick-Step Team
- Visit to Deceuninck - Quick-Step service course motor home and mechanic truck
- Professional mechanic
- Bike set up
- Specialized bike available on demand
- Energy bars and drinks
- Basic medical insurance
Check-in and bike set up
Punt la Drossa – Ofenpass – Glorenza – Passo Resia – Zernez – Punt la Drossa. 125km, 2500+
Bormio – Umbrailpass – Prato allo Stelvio – Passo dello Stelvio – Bormio (double Stelvio). 100 km, 3200+
Coffe Ride with The Wolpack + Livigno – Passo Foscagno – Laghi di Cancano – Passo Foscagno – Livigno. 96 km, 2600
Punt la Drossa – Zernez – Saint Moritz – Passo Bernina – Passo Forcola – Livigno. 80km, 1400+
Livigno – Passo Forcola – Tirano – Bormio – Passo Foscagno – Livigno. 120km, 3200+
End of services