Discover the hidden jewel of Italy, the MARCHE with former Pro Italian racer Andrea Tonti
The Marche, situated between the Apennine Mountains and the Adriatic Sea, it’s a beautiful varied landscape from mountains through hills to beautiful beaches.
Start your journey from the famous Riviera del Conero, an area with sandy coves, limestone cliffs and medieval villages and continue to the inland
countryside dotted with fortified hilltop settlements and the glaciated valleys.
Enjoy riding through small ancient villages, tasting the typical regional food and wine and stay in beautiful resorts surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
4 different stages will lead you through different scenaries and will let you discover one of the most enchanted region of Italy.
ANDREA TONTI - Co-Founder and Event Manager of Bike Division Tour Operator
Andrea is one of the most renowned cyclists of the years 2000. Professional cyclist from 1999 to 2010, was part of the best pro-tour bike teams in the world, such as Saeco, Lampre, Quick Step, and Acqua&Sapone
This tour is available for individuals and groups during the months of June and September, 2017.
Marche Bike Tour
September 5-11, 2017 - Inclusions:
- 5 night at 4 star resorts (extra nights available on request)
- Half board (daily breakfasts and dinners)
- Daily light lunches
- Luggage transfer between the 4 stages
- 4 stages bike rides led by Andrea Tonti
- Wine and food tasting at a local winery
- Bike Division Cycling Jersey - Made in Italy by Rosti
- Hydration Supplements during the rides
- Professional mechanic for the entire trip and Support vehicle
- Professional photographer
- Professional physiotherapist
- Bike Division T-Shirt for cyclists and their companions
- Daily excursions for non cyclists companions
Additional services available - not included:
- Bike Rental
- Single supplement at surcharge
Our resorts at a glance
ACANTO COUNTRY HOUSE - Sirolo
BORGO LANCIANO - Castelraimondo
OFFICINA DEL SOLE - Montegiorgio
COLLE DEL GIGLIO - Ripatransone
STAGE 1 - SIROLO - CASTELRAIMONDO
119.1 km - Elevation: + 2001m / - 1788 m
STAGE 2 - CASTELRAIMONDO - MONTEGIORGIO
118.3 km +2105 m / -2176 m
STAGE 3 - MONTEGIORGIO - RIPATRANSONE
STAGE 4 - RIPATRANSONE - SIROLO
80.0 km +1167 m / -1367 m
John Jeffries, USA - Marche Bike Tour, June 2017
I was treated like a professional from the moment I stepped off my plane to the moment of my departure, I had the time of my life at the Marche Tour with Bike Division, I can't thank Susanna, Michela, Andrea and Luca enough for everything they did to make me feel welcomed and accepted throughout the trip. Bike Division Rocks!