Explore idyllic coastal regions along the Adriatic and Ionian seas, enjoy gentle cycling through olive groves and white-coned trulli!
Ride the “heel of the Italian Boot”, one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. Located in the heart of Puglia, the Itria Valley is a fertile valley, with trulli dotted all over the countryside and offers breath-taking views.
Thanks to its long slender shape, you are never far from the sea. Wooded slopes, vineyards and endless olive groves punctuated by the coned roofs of trulli will be your playground for an incredible week of cycling and Italian Southern culture. This trip is ideal for the entire family.
Activities post rides and guided tours will be included for the non-cycling family!
- 5 nights at 4 star hotel
- daily breakfasts and dinners (beverage included)
- Free Wi-fi
- Daily bike rides with Italian guide
- Daily food and wine tasting in typical “ masseria” (Farm)
- Bike Division Bike Club cycling kit
- Visit to the Trulli and the old towns of Matera, Ostuni, Polignano a Mare
- Bike Division Beach towel ( fee service)
- Daily excursion and tasting for cyclists and companions
- Transfer from/to closest airport and/or train station
- Available all year for group/teams for a min of 8pax
- Additional services:
● Laundry available for cycling gear
● Rental Carbon road bike $40 per day
*American travelers will depart USA on April 19 and Return to US April 26 - 6 nights stay.
- Thursday, April 19
●Departure US - overnight flight(s) to Italy
- Friday, April 20
● Arrival in Italy and check in at the Hotel
● 7:00 pm - Welcome meeting. Meet your new friends and presentation of the program.
● 8:30 pm - Group dinner. Taste your first typical dinner “Pugliese”
- Saturday, April 21
● 9:00 am - Bike ride to Ostuni (90/100 km - 1000 mt elevation)
● Companions: Guided tour of the old town.
● Both groups will share lunch in a typical Masseria
● 8:30 pm - Dinner at a restaurant at Sammichele di Bari
- Sunday, April 22
● 9:00 am - Bike ride to Martina Noci (90/100 km – 520 mt elevation)
● Lunch at Mozzarella farm (both groups)
● EveningGroup seafood special dinner in Monopoli
- Monday, April 23
● 9:00 am - Bike ride to Matera, Capital of Culture 2019 (110km - 1150mt elevation)
● Guided tour for companions of the historical center
● Groups will share lunch in Matera
● EveningDinner at the hotel
- Tuesday, April 24
● 9:00 am - Bike ride to Polignano a Mare (76 km - 500mt elevation)
● Companions will visit also the historical center
● Both groups will enjoy Food and wine tasting
● Evening - Group dinner in Putignano
- Wednesday, April 25
● 9:00 am - Bike ride to the green forest “foresta mercadante” also known as “the lung of Bari) (Km 80 -
450 mt elevation)
● Check-out and transfer to hotel close to International airport.
- Thursday, April 26
● Return flight(s) to US