Escape the winter! Join us on this special week in Andalusia, region of hills, rivers, farmland and beautiful coast.
Marbella, the glamorous resort town is the perfect place for cyclists and their companions.
Ride through stunning landscapes at warm temperatures. Enjoy a refreshing splash in the Mediterranean sea at one of the many sandy beaches; stroll the old town with its narrow cobbled streets and flower-filled plazas packed with delightful shops and restaurants.
Your hotel has a modern wellness center ideal for post rides relaxation.
Andrea Tonti designed the best courses to better appreciate the beauty of this region. Your rides are smooth thanks also to the well maintained pavement, the winding roads end to charming villages on top of the hills from where you can admire spectacular views of the coast.
This cycling friendly area is the unbeatable destination for the ones that wants to keep training outdoor during the cold winter.
Bring your loved ones! Marbella is the perfect destination for the entire family. We have special excursions and activities available for the non pedaling companions. Everyone is welcome!
February 20-27, 2017
- 7 nights at 4 star Hotel centered located with Wellness in double occupancy
- Daily breakfast
- 6 bike tours with Andrea Tonti and local Spanish guide
- Professional Mechanic and support vehicle in all rides
- Bike Division costumized Kit
- Airports transfers
- Single room available at surcharge
- Lunch and dinner - Bike Division will propose group optional dinners to participants in local restaurants
- Air tickets
Other optional services
- Rental carbon fiber racing bike, Shimano 11 speed $35 per day
- Supplement single room $45 per day
- Meal supplement at the hotel restaurant $25 (beverage not included)
- Kids under 12 years old reduction 50% discount
The riding program is designed and led by Andrea Tonti. Each ride has support vehicle and professional mechanic. Each course can be customized based on the rider's level.
Total mileage for 6 rides: 403 miles ca / 32.800ft ca
Day 1: Marbella - Estepona - Casares - Marbella
57 miles - 4,265 Ft. elevation
Day 2: Marbella Ojene - Mijas - Fuengirola - Marbella
56 miles - 5,905 Ft. elevation
Day 3: Marbella - Gibilterra - Marbella
99 miles - 6,889 Ft. elevation
Day 4: Marbella - San Pedro - Benahavis - Marbella
28 miles - 1,640 Ft. elevation
Day 5: Marbella - Juzacar - Marbella
74 miles - 7,545 Ft. elevation
Day 6: Marbella - Oyen Yunquera - Ronda - Marbella
90 miles - 9,842 Ft. elevation