GIRO D’ITALIA 2017 IS CELEBRATING 100 EDITIONS! RIDE THE MOST LEGENDARY CLIMBS WITH ANDREA TONTI, A VETERAN OF THE "GRAN TOURS"
Attend the final moments and cheer for the winners!
Ride the legendary course of the Giro d’Italia 2017 with Andrea Tonti, the former professional Italian racer who has on his career 7 Giro d’Italia as
part of the Italian Team! .
You will be part of the last stages of the Giro, the hardest courses, the crucial ones that will determine who will be the winner.
Who is going to wear the famous Maglia Rosa?
Be part of the Italian enthusiasm and cheer your favorite athletes. Taste the best food and wines of the region as part of this incredible experience.
Andrea Tonti will ride with you through the courses, climbing the hills that are part of the cycling history.
May 22 - 29, 2017
- 7 nights 3* and 4* hotel in Bormio, La Valle, Belluno, Monza.
- 7 Breakfasts - 7 Light lunches - 7 dinners (beverage not included)
- Daily rides led by Andrea Tonti
- Professional Mechanic throughout the entire trip
- Support vehicle during the rides
- Hydration and supplements during the rides
- 1 Arrival Pass Moena-Ortisei Stage 18 - THE MAIN
- 1 Arrival Pass Last Stage - ITT - Monza- Milano
- Airport transfers
- Kit Bike Division (jersey, t-shirt, water bottle, hat)
ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL SERVICES:
- Rental Carbon racing bike with shimano 11 speed $ 35,00 per day
- Single room supplement
- MAY 21 Depart USA
- Day 1 - MAY 22 Arrival to Milan or Venice and transfer to your Hotel in Bormio
Welcome meeting with the group and Bike Division Staff
- Day 2 - MAY 23 Bikes Setup. Warm up ride (about 50 km).
Giro: View Passo Stelvio “CIMA COPPI” view the stage details
- Day 3 - MAY 24 Guided Bike Ride - 60km ( Bormio-Passo Gavia-Passo Tonale)
Giro: view GPM Passo Tonale
- Day 4 - MAY 25 Guided Bike Ride - 50km Passo Gardena climb and arrival in Ortisei
Giro: view Stage Arrival in Ortisei view the stage details
- Day 5 - MAY 26 Guided Bike Ride - 100 km Badia –Belluno
- Day 6 - MAY 27 Guided Bike Ride - 60Km Belluno – Monte Grappa
Giro: view Monte Grappa GPM view the stage details
- Day 7 - MAY 28 Guided Bike Ride - 50 km Monza – Milano
Giro: view Milano - Finish zone view the stage details
- Day 8 - MAY 29 Return to US